Thunder series earmuffs are designed with all-day comfort in mind. Thunder headband earmuffs feature a unique dual headband for better positioning and breathability, and a non-deforming outer headband that minimizes pressure on the head. Plus, its dielectric construction withstands use and abuse, while protecting workers in electrical environments. The Thunder series features patented Air Flow Control™ technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and also snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance.
Research shows that half of all industrial workers experience progressive, long-term hearing loss — in part because many workers struggle to fit their earplugs for proper hearing protection. The Honeywell Howard Leight TrustFit Pod earplugs are designed with an ergonomic stem, and dimpled foam tip so they are easy to fully insert and remove without picking up dirt from workers’ fingers, and comfortable to wear during the work day. TrustFit Pod push-in foam earplugs provide effective NRR 28dB, Canada Class A(L) hearing protection. The earplugs are available in both uncorded and corded versions.
Features & Benefits:
- Soft foam dimpled tip collapses to be easily and gently pushed into ear canal
- No roll-down foam reduces hygiene concerns and makes for easy
- The ergonomically contoured paddle fits naturally between the finger and thumb, even while wearing work gloves
Viking series multiple-position earmuffs give workers the flexibility to wear their earmuffs over the head behind the head or under-the-chin. Viking earmuffs can be worn with other PPE, including hard hats, visors, face shields, respirators and welding shields. Plus, Viking's robust non-deforming dielectric construction withstands use and abuse while protecting your workers in electrical environments. The Viking series features patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and also snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance.
Howard Leight's patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Viking series earmuffs.
- Multiple-position over-the-head, behind-the-head or under-the-chin
- Wear when using other PPE
- Patented Air Flow Control™ technology delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight
- Inner-ventilated headband minimizes pressure on the head, breathes easier in warm/humid climates
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- Elastic headband strap for better positioning when worn behind-the-head or under-the-chin
- Dielectric construction suitable for electrical environments