Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono USB UC Noise Canceling headsets is designed to be compatible with all leading sofphone UC applications on your computer. It offers crystal clear conversation with HD Voice quality as well as wideband speaker and best-in-class noise cancellation microphone. The Jabra BIZ 2300 UC Mono allows your office workers to provide the best telecom service possible with little or no interruption. The lightweight design of the Jabra BIZ 2300 UC mono makes it comfortable and easy to wear. Soft, washable foam ear cushions, an adjustable headband and flexible boom arm guarantee that your headset will be clean and comfortable through many years of UC softphone calls. The tough Kevlar-reinforced cord, the Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono is built to withstand punishment at any high-demanding call center. Weighs 49 grams.
Jabra EVOLVE 65 UC Stereo is equipped with Bluetooth and NFC-technology. Jabra Evolve 65 is a professional grade headset designed for users who needs to concentrate on their work. Its noise-canceling technology gives the user free from background noise, so they can stay focused on their work. The speakers comes with leatherette ear cushions, designed to reduce office noise. Jabra Evolve comes with a busy light indicator that alerts others around them.
Jabra EVOLVE 65 UC Stereo with Bluetooth allows you to connect as a wireless headset to a PC, any smartphone (like iPhone, Galaxy) or a tablet When you are away from the office, the microphone boom arm fits seamlessly into the headband - so the Jabra Evolve 65 UC Stereo turns into a personal headphone!
Jabra GN2125 Telecoil is the hearing-aid compatible headset from Jabra GN2125-Telecoil makes the superior headset solution available to those with special hearing needs. Hearing aid users can enjoy all the health benefits and increased work efficiencies that headsets bring.
Designed for hearing aid wearers who want the benefits of headset use, the GN 2125 Telecoil is equipped with a hearing aid-compatible telecoil fitted to the plain side of the earpiece. It works with all standard telecoil-equipped hearing aids. The telecoil cancels out surrounding background sound while heightening the sound quality from the telephone, giving hearing aid users clearer, crisper phone conversations free from interfering background noise.
Simply switch your hearing aid to the ”T” position, and you’re ready to use the headset. For best performance, place the plain side of the earpiece as close as possible to your hearing aid. The GN 2125 Telecoil’s design ensures all-day wearing comfort, thanks to the light weight flex-boom arm. The noise-cancelling (NC) microphone filters out even more unwanted background noise, making the GN 2125 Telecoil especially ideal in open or noisier office environments.
- Noise-canceling mic to filter out background noise
- Convertible headset (over-the-ear or over-the-head)
- Range up to 325ft
- Only 27g - very light
- 8 hours of talk time when fully charged
- Separate buttons to mute call or turn volume up or down
- LED display with Battery, Mute and Audio link indicators
- SafeTone technologies Protects your hearing by cutting off sound spikes
- Digital encryption between headset and base, to avoid eavesdropping
- One year warranty
Jabra PRO 930 Duo UC is an USB wireless headset for your PC based soft phone. Quick and easy to install. With its entry level prices, everyone can talk wireless. This makes Jabra PRO 930 duo ideal for easy softphone deployments. Jabra PRO 930 Duo UC is certified for all major brands of soft phones, so users can answer calls up to 325ft away from their desk and multitask. Simply connect the headset to the computer's USB port and it is ready to use. The simple call control buttons make it easy to manage and answer calls while away from your desk.
- Dual connectivity: Simple and user-friendly handling of calls from either desk or softphone (computer USB port)
- Get started in minutes with the Interactive Setup wizard
- 4-way call handling: via headset, touch pad, PC Call
- Manager or keyboard shortcut
- Built-in ringer in headset base
- up to 450ft of wireless range
- Choice of 3 wearing styles to suit individual users (neckband as accessory)
- Easy to install and upgrade using mass deployment
- Proven technology with minimal need for post sales support
- Future-proof investment protection
- Includes Jabra Link 360 Bluetooth USB dongle
- Automatically adapts to the sound environment and adjusts to make sure you have the optimal, crystal clear sound
- Ergonomically shaped ear gels and ear hooks provide a unique personal fit.
- Bluetooth wireless range – up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Instantly connect with phones and tablets. Just a tap and you are ready to talk or stream your music.
- Dedicated Apple hardware built-in which enables the ”Made for Apple iOS” certificate.
- Features Answer call, end call, reject call, voice dialing, last number redial, volume control, etc.
- Jabra status display™ displaying connection and battery status, voice guidance, multiuse
- Charging time Approximately 2 hours
- Talk time Up to 6 hours
- Standby time Up to 10 days
- Weight 7.9 g (0.28 oz) Headset only
- Two year limited warranty
This is the Plantronics EncorePro HW545 USB PC Headset, when installed with the optional Plantronics Manager Pro software, HW545 offers a fully integrated audio and asset management solution. Plantronics HW545 USB offers all-day users with superb audio, comfort, and durability. The computer IT or management can remotely track and manage every headset Plantronics Manager Pro (sold separately). That means no more running from user to user to provide tech support. And for the user, it means the ability to focus on what matters most: the conversation.
- Convertible Style, 3 wearing options (over-the-head, over-the-ear, and behind-the-neck)
- over the head weights 32 grams
- over the ear weighs 22 grams
- behind the neck weighs 24 grams
Plantronics EncorePro HW510 is a single ear over-the-head only headset with soft ear cushions that an designed for the typical call center or office employee. HW510 is built with metal joints to improve durability and reliability. Plantronics HW510 has noise canceling microphone with quality audio ensures more focus and with fewer missed words. The design of the Plantronics EncorePro HW510 series also helps you meet OSHA / Noise at Work regulations. .
Plantronics EncorePro HW520 is a dual ear (binaural) over-the-head only headset with soft ear cushions that an designed for the typical office worker. HW520 has an unique designs with an ergonomic fit that is durable, lightweight, and comfortable for all day use. The noise canceling technology and high quality audio ensures more focused and private calls, so conversations will be heard clearly with fewer missed words. The design of the Plantronics EncorePro HW520 has metal joints that deliver durability and reliability, and a flexible microphone with visual positioning guides for precise positions. HW520 is ideal for telephone intensive users, such as Helpdesks or typical salesman.
Noise canceling microphone
Adjustable fit enhances for wearing comfort
Telecoil hearing aid compatible
Plantronics QD (Quick Disconnect) allows walk away convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics QD cables
Visual and tactile positioning guides enable precise and quick microphone positioning (HW510/HW520)
Wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations, while SoundGuard technology protects from noise spikes and listening fatigue
Laser welded construction and metal joints provide unbeatable toughness Extraordinary Service
Plantronics MDA220 is a switch that allows you to use your existing USB Headset to switch between your computer (PC) and your desktop office telephone. Plantronics MDA220 USB will help you move to Unified Communications (UC) and keeping the headset use with your office phone. MDA220 makes it easy to switch between desk phones and soft phone. Office workers can manage calls without switching headsets with a simple button on the MDA220.
Headsets Plus proudly presents another quality headset product! The MX500i 3-in-1 Headset from Plantronics allows you to use this headset with your cellular phone, with your cordless phone, or with your computer; this means you'll only need to buy one headset for all of your at-home needs. The MX500I uses a 2.5mm adapter and includes a 2.5mm to USB adapter, allowing you to plug it into your computer. The MX500i's WindSmart voice tube reduces the amount of wind noise transferred through the microphone, meaning you will be heard more clearly. The voice tube also pivots, meaning you can position it where you'll be heard best. The MX500i features a Flex Grip design, providing you with a secure and comfortable fit for extended wear. The convenient in-line volume controls allow you to answer and end calls, and change call volume, with the touch of a button.
This Plantronics SHR2083 headset is tough enough for the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange and used by Landing Support Officers on an US aircraft carriers, the Circumaural headset delivers clear communication in high noise environments. noise canceling electret microphones that provide a 20 dB (90%) reduction in transmitted background noise.
- Over the head noise canceling, Dual Ear Circumnaural Headset style for extreme, harsh environments.
- 22dB noise reduction for the ear cups
- 20dB noise reduction for the microphone
- The cables feature robust polyurethane (PU) jacketing material. They are resistant to UV, oil and solvents. They remain flexible over a wide range of temperature extremes.
- Compatible with all Plantronics amplifier bases.
- Cushion Headset band.
- 30" Straight cord to Quick Disconnect
- Clothing clip & flexible boom mic. with replaceable windscreen.
- Perfect for large call centers, factories, airports or any environment with harsh background noise.
- The Plantronics SHR2083-01 Headsets end in a Quick Disconnect Cable.
Plantronics SMH 1783 dual ear headset allows the user to listen to two separate audio source at the same time. Each speaker connected to its own separate audio device and sound source. One side from the telephone, the other side from an 3.5mm device, such as a computer sound card. It's designed for 2 purpose - (1) for a visually impaired person OR (2) for an office worker who needs to do dictation and be on a phone call at the same time. listen to dictation in right ear and listen to telephone calls in left ear. This headset system allows users who are visually impaired to use a telephone and at the same time access information using a computer via text-to-speech conversion hardware. SMH1783 also allow you to listen to the phone call in left ear, while the keystrokes are announced in right ear. This headset package includes a custom built Plantronics HW261 SupraPlus headset and M22 amplifier.
ZoomSwitch ZMS20-UC-A is the same as the awarding winning ZMS20-UC with couple added features:
- Stereo Sound. Now you can listen to stereo channels from the PC even with a monaural (single ear) headset.
- Avaya HIC-1 compatibility. Now compatible with Plantronics Avaya HIC cable and HIC-compatible cables.
ZoomSwitch ZMS20-UC-A allows almost any Plantronics wireless headset to use with your deskphone and PC via the USB port. You can switch between your computer and deskphone with a simple button. ZoomSwitch ZMS20-UC-A allow headsets for use on a phone to popular UC applications like Microsoft Office Communicator, Cisco IP Communicator, IBM Sametime, Avaya One X, Google Voice and others.