Hear Wisconsin is a nonprofit that helps infants, children, and adults with hearing loss by eliminating communication and language barriers through personalized services, technology, and education.
Amplicom PowerTel 725 Reliant+
The Amplicom PowerTel 725 Reliant+™ includes the PowerTel 720 Assure+ cordless 50dB amplified phone and PowerTel 601 Wrist Shaker. The phone is equipped with 3 user profiles so each user can preset the phone to their desired volume and tone preferences. The PowerTel 601 Wrist Shaker vibrates and has LED lights to let you know when there's an incoming call.
- DECT 6.0 technology
- Up to 50dB amplification
- Digital answering machine
- Tone control
- Speakerphone in cordless handset
- Loud 90dB ringer with visual indicator
- Talking Caller ID200 name and number phonebook3 one-touch memory buttons2.5mm headset jack
- Jack for optional bed shaker (see HC-PTV100)Hearing aid compatibleTIA-1083 compliant
Clarity E814CC with Expansion Handset
This Clarity E814 combo includes a corded base telephone and cordless expansion handset with up to 40dB amplification. The E814 telephones are designed for someone with mild to moderate hearing loss. The loud and clear speakerphone provides hands-free conversations, and an amplified answering machine makes it easier to listen to messages. The base phone also has 5 one-touch memory buttons making calls to family and friends simple and quick.
WI TEPP approved: HOH, SHOH, D
One year limited warranty.
- Amplification up to 40 decibels
- Boost button
- Four customizable tone settings in cordless handset
- Amplified digital answering machine makes messages easier to hear
- Answering machine can store up to 59 messages within maximum recording time of approximately 25 minutes
- Large high contrast Caller ID display
- Extra loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free calls
- Large keypad with high contrast numbers
- 50 name and number phonebook
- Caller ID display light up as a bright visual ringer
- 2.5mm headset jack in cordless handset