Stepless lifting platform LP1 is designed to lift wheelchair users or the walking-impaired over minor height differences of up to 24" (609 mm). LP1 is a small lifting platform, often used in places where space is limited. The side exit may be on the left or right side.
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors
- Noiseless, stable and secure
- Simple to install and transport
- Ideal in acute situations or as a temporary solution
- CE marked
- 89/392/EEC Machinery Directive
- EN 60601-1-2 Medical electrical equipment
The Stepless LP5+ is a lifting platform which with its lightweight design can easily be integrated into a wide variety of environments. The lifting platform enables wheelchair users and those with walking difficulties to overcome level differences of up to 34.4 inches (875 mm). The LP5+ has a high transparent railing, and a safety gate can be permanently fitted at the upper level.
- Flexible - can be installed indoors or outdoors
- Superb user comfort, as the lifting platform moves silently and smoothly
- The platform has an internal width of 35.4 inches (900 mm), an automatic access ramp and a high transparent railing
- Integrated control panel and battery backup
- Option for external control panels, infrared remote control and safety gate at the upper level
The Stepless LP50 is a lifting platform which is recessed into the floor intended for lifting wheelchair users and those with walking difficulties over minor height differences of up to 500 mm.
As the lifting platform is integrated into the floor it is a very discreet and aesthetic solution which appears as a natural part of the building.
To customise the LP50 into different places and surroundings the lifting platform is prepared for a 22 mm covering on the platform such as wooden floor, tiles or similar.