Genie® AWP™ Super Series aerial work platforms are an industry favorite due to their ease of use, convenience and flexibility. Their lightweight maneuverability and durable design make them a versatile option for a wide variety of rental, light-duty construction and maintenance applications.
- Choose from two bases (standard or rough terrain) and four platform options
- User-friendly ground and platform controls with auxiliary platform lowering
- A tilt-back frame allows the AWP-36 and AWP-40 to roll through doorways
- Quick set-up and simple to operate
- Durable patented Genie® mast system
- Easy to maneuver around and over obstacles with the Rocker Base System
- Small outrigger footprint for positioning close to walls
- Easy loading and transport in pickup trucks
- Super-Straddle option to work over fixed seating
With the Genie® Load Lifter™, one person can easily lift, move and position heavy loads – helping to increase productivity. Use it to lift and move everything from computer and electronic equipment to small appliances or manufactured parts. It can even function as a work table.
The Genie brand was born in 1966 with the original Genie® Hoist – a unique portable pneumatic lift that was so successful, it launched the development of a full range of material hoists and aerial work platforms. Today’s Genie® Super Hoist™ continues the legacy of innovation with an incredibly compact, easy-to-use design.
- Allows one person to lift and move heavy loads
- Provides approx. 80 to 90 lifts from a single tank of CO2
- One-size-fits-all bracket accepts any common CO2 bottle size
- Completely portable; easy to store and transport
- Easy-to-release leg lock keeps legs up for storage or out for use
- Auto-lubricating oil reservoir on top of each piston inside the cylinder
- Wheel brakes
Genie® IWP™ Super Series lifts can easily move around the worksite and setup is fast. A quick and easy solution for contractor and maintenance applications.
- Quick to set-up and simple to operate
- Choose from two bases (standard or wide*) and four platform options
- Rigid aluminum mast designed for strength, reliability and low maintenance
- Automatic level sensing with integrated leveling jacks and no outriggers needed
- Auxiliary platform-lowering feature on both platform and ground controls
- Designed to easily roll through standard doorways