CABOFLEX features two pods, each containing a foam Earplug.
- Conical pods are made of nonirritating silicone.
- Pods swivel for easy alignment and insertion.
- Dielectric headband can be worn under the chin or around the neck.
- Pods are replaceable. Replacement pods are available.
- NRR 20 dB.
- CSA class B(L).
- The E-A-Rfit™ Validation System lets you determine exactly what level of hearing protection workers are getting. The testing process ensures that workers have earplugs with the NRR that they require.
Patented nonelectronic noise-filtering technology filters out loud, harmful noises while allowing other important information, such as the human voice, warning sounds and alarms, to be heard. Hearing is protected as conversation is enhanced.
Comfortable, lightweight Leightning Earmuffs deliver maximum hearing protection in an attractive, contemporary design that increases worker compliance.
- Broad, super-soft ear cushions with high-density, slow-recovery foam create a low-pressure, secure seal that rests evenly on the entire ear, avoiding noise leakage.
- Air Flow Control™ technology delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies without increasing weight and headband pressure.
- Rugged, nondeforming steel wire headband, foam-padded for exceptional comfort, will stand up to the most demanding environments.
- Telescoping height adjustment assures a custom fit.
- NRR 23 dB, CSA class B.