Flexible Assembly Systems, Inc.
9240 Mira Este CourtSan Diego, CA 92126
Flexible Scientific, headquartered in San Diego, is a leading international distributor and supplier of specialized lab equipment, as well as custom lab engineering and automation services, and lean lab consulting in a wide variety of discovery focused industries.
Atlas Copco SML MK II Series Torque Arm
By mounting your assembly tool on a SML MK II torque arm you will immediately increase the productivity and reduce muscular stress from your operators. All arms are delivered with integrated balancer, 3-axis movement and the Atlas Copco interface for tool holders. The 3-axis movement allows the operator to ease the arm effortless around the workstation.
- 3-axis movement for maximum flexibility
- Strong and durable desing
- Integrated balancer to support tool and arm weight
- High torque capacity, up to 1000 Nm
- Same tool holder interface as SML T /SMS T / SMC for arms up to 150 Nm
Ingersoll Rand QTA Torque Reaction Arms
- Spring balancer adjusts easily and offers effortless vertical movement
- Simple, proven design for trouble-free set up and dependability
- Anodized aluminum body delivers durability in a lightweight design
- Adjustable reach for ease of use and convenience
- Standard inline clamp included for models up to 100 Nm
- Select from a variety of universal tool mounts