Fastenal provides companies with the fasteners, tools, and supplies they need to manufacture products, build structures, protect personnel, and maintain facilities and equipment.
18" Between Frame 5'L 10 Gauge Galvanized 3" Diagonal Pat 1/4"H Set-Ball Transfer Table
37"W x 9-1/2"L x 114"H Louisville® Pro 12 Step T 1AA Mobile Platform Ladder
This Louisville 12 foot PRO Platform step ladder has a 375lb load capacity, rated ANSI Type IAA. It features an extended handrail and a 50% larger platform area for added comfort and safety. This ladder is equipped with the innovative ProTop with multiple tool slots and magnet, SHOX impact absorption system, DaBoot with non-marring bonded tread mechanically fastened to the upper boot to create a secure slip-resistant footing, wide back braces, and double-rivet step construction. The Louisville FXP1812HD PRO Platform ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
- 50% Larger Platform Area For Added Comfort And Safety
- 36" Tall Extended Handrail From Top To Platform
- ProTop With Multiple Tool Slots And Magnet
- SHOX Impact Absorption System
- DaBoot Slip-resistant Boot
- Double-rivet step construction
- Wide back braces
4' Type 1AA 375lb Capacity 3-Step Fiberglass Louisville BRUTE Step Ladder
This Louisville 4 foot non-conductive fiberglass step ladder has a load capacity of 375lbs, rated ANSI Type IAA. This ladder is equipped with the innovative ProTop with magnet and multiple tool slots, SHOX impact absorption system, DaBoot with non-marring bonded tread mechanically fastened to the upper boot to create a secure slip-resistant footing, inside spreader braces, wide back braces, and riveted step construction with gussets. The Louisville FS1404HD step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
- SHOX Impact Absorption System
- Multifunctional Raptor Top With Multiple Tool Slots And Magnet
- Raptor Boot With Slip-resistant Non-Marring Bonded Tread
- Inside Spreader Braces
- Riveted Step Construction With Gussets
- Wide Back Braces
8' 375lb Capacity 8-Step Blue Fiberglass Type 1AA Single-Sided Contractor Job Station
The Old Blue® Series OBCN08 Fiberglass Contractor fts Ladder is not your ordinary Step Ladder -- it fts a Job station™. With a duty rating of 375 pounds, this 8'ladder is custom-made with contractors in mind. The HolsterTop with Lock-In System allows tools to be secured right to the ladder top making them handy and ready to use. The MagnaGrip™ heavy duty magnet secures tools and hardware right to the ladder top. The Multi-Use hook is ideal for hanging tools and tool buckets. The EDGE® bracing system helps to decrease damage to the rails. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.® The blue and yellow ladder is an exclusive registered trademark of Werner Co.
- Customized HolsterTop with Lock-In System secures tools from falling. 3 ToolLasso® included.
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps are double riveted and knee-braced
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- EDGE® bracing system helps to decrease damage to rail
- Shoe pads riveted to the EDGE® structure
- MagnaGrip™ heavy duty magnet secures hardware
- HolsterTop customized for contractors
- Multi-Use hook for hanging tools and buckets
- Energy Diffusing Geometry
- Every rivet backed up by metal plate or washer to protect rails
- ® The blue and yellow ladder is an exclusive registered trademark of Werner Co
Ergonomic Mop Handle w/Clamp Style Head
- Unique handle grip swivels radially a full 360 degrees in either direction to help reduce wrist strain.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum handle adjusts from 54" (137.2 cm) to 66" (167.6 cm) for maximum reach.
- User-friendly bent handle minimizes the force and leverage required for smooth mopping.
- Handle is available with a Gripper® Head that accommodates a 5" (12.7 cm) headband mop or the Invader® Head that accommodates a 1" (2.5 cm) headband mop.