3412 49th Street NorthSaint Petersburg, FL 33710
Aluminum Mobile Work Platform
- 2 – 4 Step Sizes, 20″, 30″ and 40″ platform heights
- 300 lb Capacity
- Can be easily rolled from job to job on its dual 4″ rear casters.
- Rubber-tip legs grip securely to floor when platform is in use.
- 1″ square-tube technology is more abuse-resistant than conventional round tube design
- Available with or without handrails
- Steps are 7″ deep. Choose 35″, 42″ or 49″ platform depth.
- Solid Ribbed Extruded step or technologically advanced Grip Strut® tread for slip resistant footing
- Meets or exceeds OSHA standards
Aluminum Modular Work Platform
- Weight capacity is 50 lbs/sq ft (500-1000 lbs)
- Aluminum construction with stainless steel fasteners.
- Stairs and Platforms are 30 inches wide
- Slip Resistant decking
- Stair railing height of 32 inches
- Platform railing height of 42 inches
- Handrails come with mid rails and toe boards
- Steps are 9 1/2″ deep with 45 degree incline angle allowing forward facing descent
- Meets All OSHA and ANSI standards
- (MASU) Stair Unit 18” to 81” high
- (MAEU) Platform End Support 18” to 81” high
- (MAPU) Platform Unit 30”, 60”, & 120” lengths
- (MAPR) Platform Railing match platform length
- (MASR) Stair Railing match stair unit number
- (T-ADPT) T-Adapter to attach one platform to the side of another platform
- (S-ADPT) Stair Adapter to attach stair unit to platform when using only one handrail or no handrail