FERNO is the global leader in pre-hospital emergency care solutions, serving emergency services, fire rescue, mortuary, industrial safety, police, and the United States military. FERNO serves more than 100 countries and has partnered with EMS customers, caregivers, safety and regulatory agencies, and customers globally to create a new vision for the delivery of emergency care. FERNO is committed to modernizing EMS systems through the creation of integrated products that maximize the delivery of care while heightening safety for caregivers and patients.
The POWER X1 Ambulance Cot offers more power, stability, maneuverability, and speed than any competitive powered cot.
With an unassisted lift capacity of 700 lb, the POWER X1 is the ultimate solution for both everyday and bariatric transport. Its industry-leading battery technology provides high-powered, reliable performance on every call. The POWER X1 is cross-compatible, as it can be used with a range of cot fastening systems—including both FERNO and Stryker solutions.
- ENDURACharge Power System offers 69% more power than the leading competitor, achieving 113 cycles with 250 lb patient per charge in a controlled environment
- ENDURACharge lithium ion battery offers longer charge cycle life and continues operating in extreme temperatures
- 700 lb unassisted lift capacity reduces the strain of everyday and bariatric transport
- RAPIDLift Retraction System enables 40% faster leg retraction and extension than the leading competitor
- Optional PRO F1 Upgrade Kit allows the POWER X1 to be secured to the PRO F1 Universal Cot Fastener and Stryker Performance-LOAD
- Compliant with US industry safety standards.
Designed for use in vehicles with a tail-lift or ramp, POWERX is ergonomically designed for enhanced handling and maneuverability, making it easier and safer to operate. Powered to minimse manual handing injury risks, POWERX is configurable to differing needs, feature-rich in design and boasts a range of features and benefits.
- Reduced weight makes it easier to manoeuvre and contributes to a reduction in overall vehicle weight and subsequent fuel consumption
- Lighter in design, easier to clean and to maintain
- Simple-to-use controls ensure easier operation and handling
- Easy to store push poles on all 4 corners
- Quick recharge, long-lasting lithium-ion battery technology
- Enhanced infection control with wipe-clean mattress & restraints using anti-bacterial materials
- Offering configurability and flexibility; from frontline A&E use, to specialist care, to bariatric, POWERX is configurable to many different applications and needs
- Patient Surface can be extended to 37.2 in (945 mm)width along the full length of the trolley, using Split-Scoop patient surface extender kit, allowing Scoop EXL split in half to be quickly and easily atathxed to each side of the trolley.