Ergo Works is a full-service ergonomics provider that offers consultation, equipment and installation services.
- A modular Wrist and Forearm Support dock, which is a fully-adjustable, articulated support for elbows, forearms, and wrists.
- Supports the arm at a position of home row on typical keyboards
- Reduces occurrences of repetitive motion disorders
- Muscular tension in the shoulders is significantly reduced
- Provides postural support and freedom of movement while performing repetitive motion tasks
- Eliminates stress on the shoulders and neck
- Supports the proper posture of the wrists and hands
- Set of two soft gel cover converts your hard plastic arm rest to a soft and cushioned surface
- This cost effective solution provides a 1/2" thick gel pad covered in smooth black lycra
- Contours to your elbows and forearms, reducing pressure points and improving circulation to the wrists and hands
- Provides hours of relief and improves computing comfort
- Allows you to maximize chair arm support
- Fits adjustable chair arms from 7"L to 11"L
- Measures 4"W x 7"L unstretched
- Color: black
- Adjustable paper tray angle
- 3 1/2" paper tray height adjustment range
- 9" paper tray depth adjustment range
- Includes magnifying line guide - essential for small text
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" length x 16" wide x 2 1/2" high
- Easily holds heavy documents or books
- Powder coated steel construction is virtually indestructible
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" W x 15" D x 2 1/8" H
- Color: Black or Gray
- Pneumatic seat height positions seat as low as 15.5" and as high as 20 1/2"
- Single lever operated independent seat & back adjustment with pivot backrest
- Molded foam seat with waterfall front and back with back height adjustment
- 12 year warranty
Back height: 16" wide x 13" high
Seat: 18" wide x 17" deep
Seat height: 15 1/2" – 20 1/2" high
- Armrests sold separately
- Simple design, premium quality
- Magnetic facility on this writing slope enables the user to hold papers at the optimal position for correct posture.
- Choice of angles ranging from 18 - 35° in order to customize the board to specific user needs.
- Rubber feet ensure stability.
- Available in two sizes
- Small measures 14.96" L x 15.75" W
- Large measures: 22.64" L x 17.5" W
- Smallest keyboard with full-sized keys and complete functionality
- Footprint – 12.75w"x5.5h"x.5d"
- Fits over notebook keypads without covering the touch pad
- Mouse close to the right hand
- Portable – fits easily in briefcase, notebook case, backpack
- Flat – sleek – lightweight
- Grid layout – easy to learn and easy on the fingers, hands, arms
- Logical, modular design
- Large Shift, Backspace, Enter keys
- Less reaching to frequently used keys and mouse
- Calculator-style Number Pad
- Tactile feedback on keys - ridges and bumps
- Color-coded for easy use
- PS/2 Connecter with USB Adaptor
- Prevents typing injuries
- Reduces or eliminates existing typing symptoms
- 90% of users get complete or significant reduction of pain
- Keyboard and typist centered on monitor • Terrific design for programmers and power users