For more than 35 years Harris Communications worked to improve the lives of people with hearing loss. Deaf founder Dr. Robert Harris started the company in 1982 in order to bring TTY and other communication devices to his community. They're proud of our history and the lives we've changed. But now we're pledging to do even more.
Today, they're Diglo. The name comes from the Greek word 'diglot' which means bilingual. It was chosen because Diglo understands your language, whether you speak, write or sign. Their customer service team is ready to help you by phone, videophone/ASL, text or email. They're here to help you find the products that solve your challenges. Their mission is to make sure that how you hear never stops you from doing what you want in life.
The Littmann® Model 3200 features state-of-the-art sound sensor and proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology that cancels out, on average, 85% of ambient background noise. 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide a comfortable fit and tighter seal from ambient noise.
The Amplicom TCL Vibe is a dual alarm clock that is small in size and big in performance. Measuring just 2 5/8 inches (6.67 cm) on each side, this cube clock can be conveniently placed on your nightstand as well as in a bag while travelling.
The TCL Vibe wakes you up by sounding a 75dB alarm that beeps for 90 seconds. However, if you do not wish to disturb others, then the silent, vibrating wristband will do the trick. The TCL Vibe, with its loud audible alarm and vibrating wristband, is an ideal companion for heavy sleepers or people with hearing loss. You can set the alarm on either mode or both if you prefer. It includes a travel bag for your convenience.
The TCL Vibe is suitable for home use and is a perfect travel companion, as it is wireless and battery operated. There is no need for any external power source or cable so you can easily take it with you on the road. The clock runs on 3 AAA batteries (included) and the vibrating wristband is powered through an included USB cable.
The Basic Fluency System provides two or three types of altered auditory feedback (AAF).
Delayed auditory feedback (DAF) immediately reduces stuttering about 70% at normal speaking rates without training, mental effort, or abnormal-sounding or abnormally slow speech. 55% carryover fluency after removing the device, without speech therapy. With speech therapy, DAF can induce a slower speaking rate with stretched vowels to make even severe stutterers nearly 100% fluent.
Pitch-shifting frequency-shifted auditory feedback (FAF) immediately reduces stuttering about 70% at normal speaking rates and induces speech motor changes in stutterers. Only Casa Futura Technologies stuttering treatment devices have octave-scale FAF downshifting (pitch shifting). Combining DAF and FAF increases effectiveness.
The neckloop accessory gives you high quality, easy listening using your Bellman & Symfon Maxi, Mino and Domino Personal Amplifiers (sold separately) with your t-coil hearing aid. 3.5 mm connector.
- 150% more output power compared to other Bellman Audio neckloops
- Fabric tube makes it comfortable to wear
- Safe break-away neck strap
- New pliable cable material
- Tie-clip for optimum positioning
- Soft spray-coated housing
- Neckloop strap length: 2.3 ft
- Cable length: 2.9 ft
- Neckloop diamter: 8.7"
The Clarity® JV35W™ is an amplified corded telephone with features designed for hearing loss and low vision. Caller's voices can be amplified up to 37dB for hearing loss. Large, high contrast braille keys feature an electronic voice that repeats each number as it is dialed for people with low vision.
The lightweight E-Scope has a slim design to easily go around the neck when not being used. Great for general medicine for heart, breath, bruit, bowel or Korotkoff sounds. Amplifies approximately 30 times louder than normal acoustic stethoscopes.
The BEAN™ is a small, wireless personal sound amplification device that discreetly slips into your ear, much like an earbud—you don't have to worry about tubes or fitting the unit behind your ear! As a personal amplification device, the BEAN™ Quiet Sound Amplifier features a built-in sensor that amplifies soft sounds while keeping the volume steady on louder noises, or even reducing it for extremely loud noises, such as fireworks or the strike of a drum.
The FocusEar PAL (Personal Amplified Listener) is a small personal sound listener packed with innovative technology to help you hear better in all types of situations.
FocusEar PAL is made of a high-impact case to keep up with your active lifestyle, and features the innovative Sonic ZTip that fits in your ear all day. It is intuitive to use, with three preset programs and a toggle-style volume switch. Using the FocusEar PAL in t-coil mode provides greater flexibility—allowing you to talk on the phone, listen to music or TV through a neckloop or have sound directly sent to your ears in public venues that offer an induction loop listening system.
Use the VibraLite 8 for help with medication and medical conditions, timing presentations or procedures, for cooking, parking meters and for keeping on schedule.
- Choose between vibration, sound, or both
- Set up to 8 alarms
- Auto-reload countdown timer for interval reminders
Connect all existing alarm devices in your residence together with the KA300 alarm monitoring system. Cover a broad area while being able to display up to three alarm channels. Using a bright 177mCd strobe light, 95dB loud alarm and a powerful bed shaker, the KA300 system becomes the best choice for monitoring a building's alarm system (approx. 100 foot range).
The KA300 is a flexible alarm monitoring system designed for a small to large scale building. Battery backup keeps the system working even in a power blackout (vibrator and audible alarm only - strobe on KA300RX Alarm Monitor does not work with battery power). Easy to setup, the system comes ready to install in a small residential, dormitory, apartment, motel and hotel. Store all of these items except the radio in the handy travel case.
The lightweight Phone Strobe Flasher flashes when there's an incoming telephone call, alerting you visually without audible sound. To use, plug the Strobe Flasher into the wall phone jack, then plug your phone into the Phone Strobe Flasher.
- Works with telephone, videophone and most PBX phone systems
- Dome-shaped cover and bright 10 candela LED
- Plugs into wall phone jack
- Powered by telephone line - no batteries required
The LS-54 72MHz RF system from Listen Technologies revolutionizes how an RF system works, offering precise clarity with 20 decibel less hiss than other RF receivers.
The integrated neckloop improves the listening experience for users with hearing aids and cochlear implants with telecoils. The iDSP receiver has a field replaceable and rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 8 hours of use. The result is an innovative personal listening technology and solution that delivers an exceptional listening experience in public venues that provide listening devices.
This neckloop acts as a remote connection to hearing aids equipped with a t-coil. Also works with any Listen Technologies receiver. The receiver's antenna is built in to the headphone cord.
- Cord length 22"
- Loop length 33"
- 3.5mm stereo connector
- 16 inch circumference from base of loop coil
Listen Technologies’ LT-LA-454 headset features a boom mic for hands-free communication, and incorporates dual over-ear speaker design to offer improved noise isolation and increased clarity in high-noise environments.
- Increased noise isolation thanks to a dual, over-the-ear design
- Built-in boom mic for added convenience
- Ideal for hands-free communications in high-noise environments
The LRS On-Premise Paging System is a fantastic solution for businesses and organizations looking to easily page their deaf or hard of hearing employees without a monthly fee. Custom messages can be sent by typing into the LRS TX-7470 Transmitter (sold separately - HC-TX7470), which then sends to the LRS RX-E467 Pager. Everyone wearing the pager is notified by vibration or sound, and can read the message on the screen.
- Pager alert modes: vibration, tone or both
- Adjustable vibration strength
- 4-line alphanumeric display
- 255-character scrolling message
- One mile range
- Out of range indicator
- Pager dimensions 2-1/2" W x 1-3/4" H x 3/4" D
- Includes pager, belt clip, one AAA battery
- Must be used with the LRS TX-7470 Transmitter (sold separately - HC-TX7470)
The LRS TX-7470 Freedom Paging Transmitter is a simple, affordable part of an LRS guest paging system. Used by businesses to notify guests when their product or service is ready, the Freedom transmitter quietly alerts guests with a text or page.
A Weather Alert System Designed for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People
The Midland Weather Alert Radio can be used by itself for those needing to be contacted by a loud siren only. The weather radio has a special receiver that tunes to NOAA's 24/7 National Weather Service broadcast. This system includes the Silent Call strobe light and bed shaker to notify you by light and vibration.
9V bed shaker accessory connects to any Serene Innovations product with a 3.5mm jack.
Oversleeping is a thing of the past! The SS-201 Super Shaker gently wakes you up with vibrations that gradually increase in strength. Compact size makes it ideal for both home and travel.
Simply pair the SS-201 to your Apple iOS device, set up alarms on the free app, and tuck it under your pillow or mattress. Unlike super loud alarm clocks, no one else is woken up when your alarm goes off.
- Control up to 8 alarms through the free app
- Once alarms are set, no need to be connected to app
- Optional setting alerts to phone calls, text messages, emails and social messages
- Snooze button
- Attachable pillow clip keeps shaker in place--don't worry about it falling out of your bed
- Rechargeable battery lasts for 45 days
- Quick battery charge time in 3-4 hours
- Low battery indicator
- 9 Language options: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Norwegian and Italian
- Automatically updates to local time when traveling
- Compatible with devices running iOS and Android
- Dimensions 3.07" W x 1.02" H x 3.54" D
Signs for Sexuality: A Resource Manual for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Individuals, their Families, and Professionals
Minkin, M., & Rosen-Ritt, L. (1991). Signs for Sexuality: A Resource Manual for Deaf and
Hard of Hearing Individuals, their Families, and Professionals. Seattle, WA: Planned Parenthood of Seattle-King County.
Over 600 photographs illustrate more than 250 terms associated with human sexuality. An indispensable manual for individuals, families and professionals; it also contains updated information about sexually transmitted diseases. [2nd Edition; Marlyn Minkin, M.A. & Laurie Rosen, ME; (1991) 201 pages; soft cover; spiral bound]
The Super Shaker from Sonic Alert will alert even a heavy sleeper - simply place bed vibrator under your mattress or pillow and plug it into these Geemarc telephone models: Ampli200+, Ampli455, Ampli500, Ampli600, AmpliPOWER60 and AmpliCALL10 Telephone ringer & Flasher.
- Lightweight and portable
- Extra strong vibrations
- Built-in temperature sensor prevents the bed shaker against overheating
- Vibrator operates at low voltage for safety
- 3.5mm plug
- Length approximately 6 feet 3 inches
The SoniVox Plus is the perfect solution for those with quiet voices, or for assisting teachers, coaches, auctioneers and tour group leaders. The portable hand-held speech amplifier filters out noise while improving voice quality, ensuring everyone around you hears you "loud and clear." The compact size and lightweight design allows you to wear the SoniVox Plus on a lanyard all day, anywhere.
- Filters out unwanted sound to improve perceived voice quality
- Great for personal conversations or small groups
- AUX input allows you to play and listen to music through the SoniVox Plus
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Plays soothing sounds to help manage tinnitus or block out annoying noises
- Includes 6 sounds with the option of buying additional sound cards (see accessories tab)
- Omni-directional, reflective speaker projects sound from the back of unit for rich, deep sound
People with a low volume voice can control the loudness that their caller hears through a control switch on the handset (26dB gain). Available in beige.
- 26dB amplification
- Hearing aid compatible
- Tone or pulse dialing
- No "redial" button
The HomeAware will wake you up fast and get you moving via the extra loud 110dB alarm, flashing strobe light, easy to read 2-inch scrolling display and a powerful bed shaker. From the moment you plug the HomeAware in, it begins listening via a built-in microphone for your smoke and CO detectors which will trigger the system to alert via light, sound and its powerful bed shaker.
- Comes with a remote (wireless) doorbell, bed shaker and a built-in Smoke/CO listener that will alert you to your smoke and CO detectors in case of an emergency
- Supervision to make sure all systems are connected and ready to send alerts for any HomeAware connected devices such as the doorbell and other available accessories
- Notifies you of phone calls
- 1,000 ft range/additional 1,000 ft range per extra receiver
The Ultratech Uniphone 1140 is an amplified telephone, VCO, and TTY all in one. This device has 8K memory for storing TTY conversations and a display with backlight. Users can personalize a greeting message. Also includes a built-in ring flasher for incoming calls, amplified handset, and ten speed number dialing. This device is also hearing aid compatible.
- 10 speed dial numbers
- 3 emergency identification dial keys
- Voice Carry Over (VCO) request key "VCO PLS GA"
- User programmable auto-answer
- Printer port to connect an external printer
- Display with backlight
- 8K memory to review conversations
- Personalized greeting message
- Built-in ring flasher indicates incoming calls
- Programmable auto-answer greeting
- Calling features: Auto-Busy Redial, Last Number Redial
With a simple push of a button it is easy to reach someone in a noisy area or someone who has difficulty hearing. This battery-operated system consists of a small, vibrating/chime receiver and a push-button transmitter. It works up to a range of about 100 feet both indoors and out and through most barriers. Vibrating receiver is approximately the size of a deck of cards and includes a clip that attaches to the user's belt or clothing. Uses 2 AA batteries (not included).
This product can help supplement other methods of caring for people but is not recommended for exclusive monitoring.
Used with a telephone, the VM Inline Voice Magnifier can add up to 25dB of gain to the user's voice. It works well for those who can only whisper or have a very soft voice. Simply connect it between the receiver and base of a corded telephone. Includes a telephone receiver cord and 9V battery.