Detectable Warning Systems has been a pioneer in manufacturing and providing innovative and economical truncated dome detectable warning products. Our products provide ADA compliant tactile warning surfaces for visually impaired pedestrians at a reasonable cost to contractors, cities, counties, transit authorities and other agencies.
alertcast is reinforced thermoset plastic engineered for superior impact-resistance, slip-resistance,wear-resistance and long-term durability. Our exclusive design incorporates a top panel of truncated domes molded to exact ADA specifications for detectable warnings and bottom docking anchors that are embedded into wet concrete. The special concrete anchors lock the part securely into the concrete without trapping air beneath the part's surface. This system is very lightweight and the panels maintain flexibility so they are easy and fast to work with during installations.
AlertTile is a glass reinforced thermoset composite engineered for superior impact resistance, slip resistance, wear resistance and long-term durability for retrofit applications. The AlertTile exclusive design incorporates a thin, slightly flexible profile with a perimeter beveled edge to provide a safe pedestrian transition.
- 30,000 psi strength yet flexible enough to conform to ramp irregularities
Premium UV Treatment
- Ensures long term color retention
Proven Anchoring System
- Premium adhesive and HILTI HUD-1 anchors with stainless steel screws
Perimeter Beveled Edges
- For safe pedestrian transition
The proven, durable CastIron plates are built to withstand the rigors of cold, harsh climates where snow removal is a concern. The plates provide full ADA and DOT compliance while maintaining excellent long-term durability backed by a 7-year warranty.
- Premium Class 35 exterior grade gray iron
- Snowplow resistant for long-term performance
Contractor Friendly Installations
- Unique interlocking system for adjacent panels
- Vent hole on top to release air and ensure solid embedment
- Lighter weight for fast, easy installations
ADA / DOT Compliance
- Meets or exceeds standard specification requirements of AASHTO M 333-16 for detectable warning surfaces
- Truncated domes at a nominal height of .2”, diameter of .9” and center-to-center spacing of 2.4”
- Pedestrian safe slip resistance of 1.27 dry / .72 wet per ASTM C1028
- Weathers to a maintenance-free natural patina finish
RediMat detectable warning is constructed of extremely durable, UV protected polyurethane. This flexible mat has a proprietary pre-applied adhesive system that enables installation in less than 10 minutes, drastically reducing labor time and expense, but not at the expense of durability. RediMat – Install in Minutes, Comply for Years.