From a simple beginning in 1953, as a disposable towel/bib manufacturer, Crosstex has steadily grown to become one of the world's leading infection prevention and control entities. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and partnerships, Crosstex has become more vertically integrated, manufacturing more than 95% of their products here in the USA.
Crosstex is a recognized leader for its portfolio of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), Dental Unit Waterline Treatments, Chemistries, Sterilization, Preventives, Nitrous-Oxide Equipment, and Single-Use Disposable products. Crosstex products are sold throughout the world in more than 100 countries. Combine this with 12 strategically located manufacturing & distribution facilities around the world and you begin to understand the broad reach and impact of Crosstex in the healthcare industry.
- Optically clear, distortion-free wrap-around face shield.
- 1.5” Foam headband holds shield away from face; “floats” lightly on forehead, with no pressure on temples; vented for increased airflow.
- Protects mask and face from direct splatter; may prolong mask life.
- Sonically welded elastic headband for added strength.
- Anti-fog treatment on inside and outside of shield
Patient Safety Mask w/ Shield
- U.S. Patent No.’s 6,185,740 and 6,523,170
- Covers patient’s eyes and nose
- Protects fragile eye and mucosal tissue from flying particles, spray and splatter
- Makes patients feel safe, but not “in the dark,” with attached clear-vision shield
- Form-fiting profile, flxible materials provide maximum access to mouth
- White spunbond inner and outer layers
- Fluid resistant