Crawford Technologies is an award-winning, global provider of software solutions and services that help enterprises optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage and presentment of their customer communications.
Accommodating the needs of the blind, partially-sighted, and cognitively disabled individuals is not only a key component of a complete customer experience strategy but also a compliance requirement. Automatically Tagging for Accessibility provides rapid accommodation of published documents. These documents are typically informational as opposed to transactional and are usually reached as PDFs on a web page. The low volume of requests for these types of documents as well as costly, lengthy turnaround times to prepare documents for accessibility has constrained organizations from ensuring that all customers have access to documents that meet their needs. With Auto Tagger for Accessibility, you can automatically tag and convert documents such as marketing literature, letters, books, manuals and other communications into print-ready Accessible PDF (WCAG 2.0 and PDF/UA) or Accessible HTML5, ensuring compliance with global regulations.
Voiceye Maker for Operations Express is a powerful and flexible tool that allows you to add a dense 2D Barcode to your printed transaction documents so that they are accessible by widely used free smartphone applications. Current legislation requires that you offer Accessible Documents for visually and cognitively impaired individuals in order to do business with many enterprises and government entities. With Voiceye Maker for Operations Express, you can be in compliance, and expand into this rapidly growing market.
- Add Accessibility to existing system-generated, printed, transaction documents without changing the originating application or print stream, saving time and money.
- Support a wide range of document types, including existing print streams, individual PDF documents and document archives.
- Work with virtually all standard input formats, including PDF, AFP, PCL, PostScript™, Xerox LCDS and Metacode.
- Take advantage of a range of processing options, including complete files, batches selected with filters, and individual documents.
- Enjoy complete flexibility when incorporating the 2D Barcode – you can add it to all documents, some documents, or even add it “on the fly” when retrieving and printing documents.