Control Bionics aim is to become the world’s leading provider of EMG wearable bionic devices. Our entry into the assistive technology industry is based on our passion to serve those on the far end of the disability spectrum and the desire to drive the industry forward. For more information about Control Bionics or the NeuroNode visit.
Control Bionics CCS (Complete Communication System) is an out of the box solution for those living with paralysis and loss of speech. The system includes an unrestricted display device with 10” screen, built in communication software, and the NeuroNode EMG access device and related accessories.
With the Control Bionics CCS users are able to communicate with friends and family, send and receive emails and text messages, browse the web, watch videos and movies, read the news, play games, control their home environmental control systems and more.
The Control Bionics CCS comes with 24/7 customer support. We are available to help you with communication, settings adjustments, system updates, and technical support. Our team ensures you are never left alone to handle technical difficulties!
- NeuroNode EMG Device (2-year warranty)
- Battery Kit Allowing for 16 Hours of Continuous Use
- 12-month Electrode Supply
- Unrestricted Display device (1-year warranty)
- Shockproof, Drop-proof Protective Case with Kickstand
- NeuroNode Controller Application
- Say-It NOW AAC Solution
- GoTalk NOW AAC Application
The NeuroNode Speech Generator is a dedicated speech-generating device (SGD) that enables effective and easy communication, environmental control, and computer access. It’s protective case, nearly 10” screen size, and lightweight design make it an ideal communication solution for individuals with alternative and augmentative communication (AAC) needs.
The NeuroNode Speech Generator offers a choice of communication options including GoTalkNOW beginner boarding application for individuals with limited cognitive abilities as well as Say-it-Now for fully literate children and adults. The array of voice options and languages designed to cater to each individual combined with its built-in speaker the NeuroNode Speech Generator allows for loud and clear communication.
The NeuroNode Speech Generator #27-6000 is a dedicated device configured to meet the funding requirements of Medicare and Medicaid. This device is unable to access features on the device outside of its communication functions.
- Dimensions: 9.4”h x 6.6”w x 0.29”d
- Weight: 1.03lbs (469g)
- Display Size: 9.7” Retina Display
- Battery Life: 10 Hours
- Synthesized Speech with unlimited Digitized Speech Capacity
- 4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-ploymer battery
- 5mm Axillary Port
- 2-way 8-megapixel camera
- Storage: 32GB
- Protective carrying case with kick stand included
The NeuroNode System is the latest access solution for those with severe paralysis. Compatible with most speech generative devices (SGDs) and platforms, the NeuroNode System allows you to access full communication power with your body’s own EMG signals.
The main component of the NeuroNode System, the NeuroNode, non-invasively attaches to your skin above a chosen muscle group. When you attempt to activate that muscle, or minimally activate that muscle, the NeuroNode reads the EMG signal being generates a switch. This switch is then used to control your chosen device, regardless of platform.
Control Bionics’ founders been working with EMG technology for 20 years, their latest device, the NeuroNode is the ideal solution for children and adults with severe physical limitations and paralysis, making standard switching fatiguing and ineffective.
- Simple. The NeuroNode is a completely wireless, wearable device. It’s connects quickly to any device equipped with Bluetooth low energy.
- Flexible. Quickly calibrate the NeuroNode’s switching parameters within the NeuroNode Controller Application, included with the device and available on the iTunes store. Bluetooth Low Energy connection allows the device to be paired with most Windows, Android, and Apple devices including products available from Smartbox, Tobii Dynavox, PRC, and more.
- Reliable. The NeuroNode’s unique EMG graphing abilities combined with the adjustable parameters within the NeuroNode Controller Application allow the user to reliably access their device. The built in recalibration feature will continuously recalculate and adjust the user’s EMG signaling abilities, creating reliable signaling abilities over the course of the day without caregiver intervention.
- Compact. The NeuroNode is completely wireless and wearable. Finally – an access method that moves with the user.
- Versatile. The NeuroNode can be used by both adults and children; providing an effective access method for those living with ALS, Cerebral Palsy, SCI, TBI, and more.