- 47-12" loading height
- Heavy duty dual lifting cables for additional cable life
- 30" outriggers collapse to 8" radius for storage
- Automatic brake
- 200 lb capacity
- Designed to hold up to 4' X 12' sheets of drywall board.
- The winch design uses a steering wheel for easy adjustment.
- Three leg design allows the lift to be positioned closer to walls
- Large 4 inch casters with side lock
- Tilting, 360 degree rotating head to service cathedral ceilings and give greater flexibility
- Casters stay in contact with ground, even when outriggers are collapsed, so lift is easy to maneuver at all times
- Knocks down for easy storage and handling.
- Comes with 2 replacement cables
|Hoist lifts panels for installation on ceilings or walls up to 11 feet high. Synchronized telescoping mast action for fast, and smooth raising/lowering action. Easy winch operated, with built-in brake mechanism and double cables to reduce fall hazards. This hoist is affordable but very dependable with all welded steel and heavy duty construction. Dismantles to fit in the trunk of most cars. 360 degree swivel cradle to load sheets or panels vertically or horizontally.