Compusult Systems Inc.
The Jouse is an advanced, joystick-operated plug-and-play solution for alternative cursor control and access for computers and mobile devices.
- SB 2.0 plug-and-play.
- Includes an advanced, high-quality articulated arm and desk mount (clamp mount also available as an option).
- Requires minimal movement and can be operated with the mouth, cheek, chin or tongue.
- Extremely smooth with excellent tracking. Use the Jouse for drawing or any application requiring fine cursor control.
- Mounts easily to almost any desktop, wheelchair or bedframe.
- Nothing is attached to you, providing greater independence.
- Lets you control switch enabled devices.
- Incorporates mounting options for additional equipment such as microphones, switches and webcams.
- No external power supply is required. Auxiliary power option can be used to sustain battery life of your device.
- High-quality and durable hardware and includes all required electronics and software.
- Supports Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix based computers, as well as Android and iOS devices*, control for switch-enabled devices and AAC systems with USB ports.
- Includes a two-year return-to-depot warranty and free technical support. Extended warranties are available.
- CE Certified.
Responder integrates machine vision and speech technologies to provide an automated monitoring and event notification system for workplace and industrial installations.
Responder is a machine-vision-based automated monitoring system that provides a continuous watch on electronic equipment, such as alarm panels, and provides notification via speech output or other optional means. Responder "watches" your existing equipment, such as banks of alarm panels, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. When an event occurs, such as a specific type of alarm takes place, Responder provides corresponding event notification using recorded and/or synthetic speech over loudspeakers, public address systems and/or telephone systems and modems. Responder also maintains a complete log of all events, which aids in verifying operational status of the equipment being monitored.