Clarity, a division of Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), creates smart communication solutions that help seniors live richer, more engaged lives. Founded more than 40 years ago, Clarity is the world leader in amplified telephones, notification systems and assistive listening devices.
Enjoy amplified calls without a landline. The BT914 pairs with your cell phone or other mobile device to make calls.
Make and take calls on the BT914 from either your cell phone or landline connection. Distinct ringtones can be set for each line so you immediately know where the call is coming from.
Hear Clearly. Clarity's patented hearing technology, Clarity Power™, makes hearing easy again by:
Eliminating feedback and distortion
Managing soft/loud sounds to produce clarity
Amplifying incoming sound up to 35 decibels or almost 20 times louder than a standard home phone
Offering four (4) tone settings to customize your listening experience
Utilizing DECT 6.0 technology for clear, interference-free communication
The Clarity HA40 Portable Telephone Handset Amplifier featuring Clarity® Power™ technology makes telephone conversations not only louder, but also clearer and easier to understand.
- Clarity® Power™ technology
- Increases incoming sounds up to 40 decibels
- Adjustable incoming volume control
- Adjustable tone control (600-2400Hz)
- Boost button allows for even more amplification and eliminates background noise and feedback by muting the microphone in the handset
- Connects easily between handset and telephone base
The P300™ amplified corded phone, by Clarity®, features Clarity Power™ technology to make sounds not only louder, but also clearer and easier to understand. Now with up to 26 decibels of amplification and programmable photo memory buttons, the P300™ is an ideal solution for those with mild-to-moderate hearing loss or low vision.
- Clarity Power™ technology
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 26 decibels
- Nine programmable photo memory buttons
- Adjustable ringer pitch and volume control
- Bright visual ring indicator
- Extra loud ringer (75+ dB)
- Large, easy-to-use dial pad
- Desk or wall mount options
- Can be directly connected to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm)
- Works even when the power is out
- Eco-friendly and energy efficient operation
- Hearing aid compatible
The XLC2+ is a loud, simple and easy-to-use amplified cordless phone featuring up to 50 decibels of Digital Clarity Power™ amplification, DECT 6.0 technology and a loud and clear speakerphone. Large, high contrast buttons are easy to press and see, and speak the numbers as they are dialed. There is no need for a Caller ID screen, the handset speaks the number of the incoming caller.
Outgoing Speech Amplification up to 15 decibels
Hear Loud and Clear with digital amplification up to 50 decibels and four (4) tone settings for all your phone calls at home – both cellphone and residential.
- Connectivity to two (2) Bluetooth-enabled cellphones, or one cellphone and one Bluetooth-enabled headset
- Loud and clear speakerphone in the handset
- Synchronized phonebook up to 1000 records
- Talking Caller ID and Talking Numeric Keypad (English/ French)
- High contrast screen with large font (English/Spanish/French)
- Backlit dial pad with large buttons
- Extra loud, flashing ringer with adjustable ringer tones and voicemail indicator
- Programmable memory button
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant