In the 2000’s Buss Innovations launched the marketing campaign for the the original curved shower curtain rod. This simple innovation transformed the shower experience for millions worldwide. In the 2010’s their team invented the easy slip-on baseboard heater cover; a quick and easy rejuvenation for old, rusty baseboard heaters. The 2020’s has them focusing on the total re-invention of the single occupancy public washroom door handle.
They’re in the business of innovative new ideas that challenge conventional thinking.
Their organization is based in Vancouver, BC.
This Ultimate Privacy door lock is the world's first and only completely hands-free solution for single occupancy restrooms! The lock fits nearly all existing commercial and residential restroom doors, and features intuitive hands-free pulling, pushing, locking and unlocking. The Restroom UP LoK™ combines the attributes of hands-free optional and lock status indicator together with low cost and easy installation. Available in a choice of door thickness, choose from the dropdown.
Restrooms worldwide continue to evolve into cleaner and safer public infrastructure. The integration of electronic sensor technologies, such as faucets and hand driers, have made vast improvements by minimizing physical contact points. The restroom journey is a circular one that begins and ends with the door handle. In most single occupancy restrooms it is the lone obstacle in the way of completing a hands-free round trip. The Restroom UP LoK™ completes the hands-free circle.
This Ultimate Privacy door lock is the world's first and only completely hands-free solution for single occupancy restrooms!
- Total hands-free operation without the use of electronics or motors.
- Intuitive hands-free optional pulling, pushing, locking and unlocking.
- Silver lock with black handle.
- Nothing to grip or twist.
- Locked status indicator on both sides of the door.
- Fits nearly all existing commercial and residential restroom doors that have cylindrical lock preparation.
- Patent pending and fully compliant.
- Can be easily defeated from the ingress side of the door.
- Helps reduce the usage of disposable paper products and the associated trash can waste, while achieving better public health and hygiene.