Brady (NYSE:BRC) is a manufacturer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and places. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels, signs, safety devices, printing systems and software.
Grit-Coated Polyester Tape (B-916) from Brady® is specifically formulated to provide traction on steps, slick floors and egress pathways.
- This indoor/outdoor anti-skid tape has a permanent pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive
- Excellent chemical, oil and water resistance
- Anti-skid hazard marking tape identifies potential hazards while also helping to prevent slips, trips and falls in wet or high traffic areas
- Performs in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C); apply at 50°F (10°C) or higher
Cost effective and easy to install, "Glow-in-the-Dark" Anti-Skid Tape from Brady® helps guide the way during a power outage.
Identify indoor zones and safe distances with this colorful, GuideStripe Floor Tape. It can be easily applied and removed so it’s the perfect choice for temporary applications.
- Ideal for areas with light foot traffic
- Vinyl material is easy to apply in straight lines
- Stronger acrylic adhesive makes it ideal for marking areas within facilities
- Resists chemicals, oil and water
This heavy-duty anti-skid tape is certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) for high traction and wet slip resistance to help prevent slips, trips and falls.
- Aggressive adhesive withstands harsh elements such as oil, fuel and grease
- Durable "high slip resistance" with deeply textured silicon carbide grit
- Anti-skid tape helps prevent slips, trips and falls in wet or high traffic areas
- Ideal for use on loading docks, ramps and more
Highly visible reflective vinyl marking tape (B-957) gives an extra margin of safety in low light conditions either indoors or outdoors.
- Retroreflective sheeting backed with a permanent, aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive grips to most clean, dry surfaces
- Good chemical, oil and water resistance
- Reflective tape increases visibility in low light conditions
- Average outdoor durability 4-6 years
Mark a safe distance with this pre-printed floor tape, designed to be cut and placed on the floor 6 ft. (2m) apart to provide a visual indication of safe social distancing.
- Use in high-traffic areas as a reminder of safe social distancing, or in areas where lines may form to provide visual guidance
- Message repeats every 18" or approximately 66 times per roll