Audio Induction Loop Solutions offer inclusivity and ADA compliance for those with hearing loss who depend upon hearing aids or cochlear implants. From subway platforms and airports to libraries, museums, classrooms and hospitals, Audio Directions offers seamless solutions that deliver clarity of sound and eliminate background noise.
Counter-Top Amplifier with LOOP: ILP-ILC
The Desk and Counter-Top unit is an all-in-one audio induction field generator for use with telecoil-equipped hearing aids, cochlear implants and loop receivers. It combines an induction loop amplifier and a loop in a light weight case. It is equipped with a microphone and two additional microphone ports.
The rugged construction and commercial-grade, washable material can stand up to daily use and features the internationally recognized symbol for an audio induction loop system. The listening field generated by the Counter Loop accommodates people standing or sitting and is ideal for locations where space is limited. The unit can stand alone on its hinged, adjustable plate or be mounted to a counter, desk or wall. Built into the Portable unit (ILP1) is a re-chargeable battery that provides 12-14 hours of uninterrupted, untethered use.
IL19 Overhead Induction Loop
Complete Induction Loop system that simply requires power and audio input. . The Overhead Loop works in conjunction with the ILA10 amplifier which allows a microphone or alternative sound source to be broadcast through the overhead disc. Designed to be mounted overhead for optimal performance but may also be mounted on walls or within or under furniture. Low profile allows unit to be used in areas where there is shallow clearance.
- Optimized for one-to-one conversations and focused audio signal for visual display (as in museum displays)
- Perfect for point-of-sale, reception desk
- Easy installation; Exceptional clarity
- Exceeds ADA compliance guidelines for assistive listening and provides optimal inclusivity for those with hearing loss
ILU1 Under-the-Counter Loop System
The ILU1 Under-the-Counter loop is intended to be mounted under desktops and counters in situations where surface area is limited. The large 17” x 9” loop creates a generous field that can reach users standing near the desk or counter. The Audio Direction ILA05 Amplifier and M1 Gooseneck Microphone is included with the system along with mounting hardware and accessories.
- Large Field Size
- Gooseneck Microphone & Amplifier Included
- Concealed Mounting
- 2 Year Warranty
- Coil Dimensions: 17” W x 9.0” H x .25” D
- Weight: <1 lb.
- Connector: Plug compatible with Emcom’s ILA amplifiers
Seat Cushion Induction Loop (ILS)
The Seat Cushion Induction Loop (ILS) creates a personal-sized induction loop field for telecoil equipped hearing aids. The seat cushion works in conjunction with the ILA10 amplifier which allows a microphone or alternative audio source to be broadcast through the cushion. The commercial-grade, resilient cushion can withstand common use. The field size generated by the Seat Cushion Induction Loop is large enough that it can accommodate people of any height in a sitting position. This Seat Cushion Loop is ideal for use in an audiologist’s fitting room, pharmacy consultation desk or other space where critical conversations occur.
- Perfect for T-coil demonstrations
- Optimized for face-to-face conversations
- Easy installation with simple tools
- Meets and exceeds ADA compliance and provides seamless inclusivity for those with hearing loss
- Provides exceptional clarity of sound
Dimensions: 12” X 14” x 1”
Material: Vinyl and foam
Amplifier: Emcom ILA10
Input: 1 Microphone (2 Lines In)
Power: 110V AC
TH1 Induction Loop Listener
The TH1 Trans Hearing Listener is a battery-powered, portable, receiver that allows the user to listen to an Audio Frequency Induction Loop System using a standard pair of stereo headphones. The lightweight and compact TH1 is small enough to be worn in a shirt or jacket pocket. It can also be worn on a belt using the attached belt clip or around the neck using the attached lanyard. The TH1 features a standard 3.5 mm jack for headphones, a volume control, and two switch-selected audio modes: one for normal environments and another that filters out low end interference. A 3-LED meter continuously displays the strength of the induction loop signal. Turned on by selecting an audio mode and by plugging in the headset. This feature allows the headset to remain plugged in when the unit is not in use
- Powered by two AA batteries
- Greater than 100 Operating Hours
- Belt Clip and Lanyard • Lightweight
- Input Signal Indicator is referenced to IEC 60118-4
- Size: 4.5” H x 3.0” W x 1.25” D
- Weight: 5.5 oz. including batteries
- Op. Temp: -20° C to +50° C
- Power: Two AA Batteries
- Freq. Response: Normal 50Hz - 8KHz Filtered 100Hz-8KHz