Alber is the specialist for light and easy to use electromobility.
Holding over 50 international patents, Alber is the worldwide market and innovation leader in its segment of add-on drives for wheelchair users.
- Small - light – swift
- Converts a manual chair into a lightweight power wheelchair
- Easy to dismantle and ideal for transporting
- Easy to handle
- Fits to almost every wheelchair
- Electrical wheel hub supports the propelling movement
- Pushing and braking is realised as usual with the push rims
- Gradients and longer stretches are mastered with minimal power expenditure
- Individual driving-characteristic programming options
- Keep active: muscles and joints are relieved of stress while the body is trained
- Suitable for the majority of manual wheelchairs
viamobil makes easy work of pushing but also braking a wheelchair. The huge effort involved in uphill and downward slopes and ramps is now a thing of the past. Enjoy greater independence day in, day out – whenever and most important wherever you want.
- Pushing and braking without exertion
- Overcomes slopes of up to 18%
- Max. permittel total weight 210 kg
- Patented safety switch
- Continuous speed control from 1.5–5.5 km/h
- Forward and reverse gears
- Travels up to 25 km with a single battery charge
- Large battery display
No matter whether you are traveling uphill or downhill, on steep ramps, entrances or longer routes, viamobil eco, the electric push and brake aid for wheelchairs, helps the attendant to push the wheelchair as required. When traveling downhill, the automatic brake function massively increases safety. The intelligent suspension ensures comfort and a calm experience. These benefits don’t just take the strain off the attendant, they also give wheelchair users more control and allow them to enjoy being part of society.
The components of the lightweight and compact add-on drive can be quickly removed from the wheelchair without the need for tools. Everything is quickly and easily arranged. Even in the smallest of trunks.