Air Quality Engineering, Inc.
7140 Northland Drive NorthMinneapolis, MN 554281520
The MistBuster® 500 is a mist collector designed to capture and clean mist and smoke from metalworking applications in industry. Patented technology insures high efficiency with no disposable filters in a compact machine mounted package. A variety of mounting options on this mist collector allow for maximum versatility.
- High efficiency air filtration through the use of industrial grade electronic cells designed for low static pressure with ultimate efficiency up to 97.8% on all submicron particles, as measured by an independent lab test in accordance with ASHRAE standard 52.2 at 500 CFM.
- Reliable operation based on in-depth knowledge of air filtration design, all electrical components are in a sealed compartment, isolated from the air stream and added to our patented AQE Advantage cell to reduce maintenance.
- Versatile design through a patented coolant selector switch, the MistBuster electronic line of air cleaners can handle the electronic requirements of water based or oil based coolant collection that cause other air cleaners to fail.
- Ease of installation through direct machine mount, ceiling mount, wall mount, or floor mount via a pedestal stand.
- Comprehensive solutions for a wide range of machining operations designed for single to multiple machine tool applications using electronic precipitation and for applications requiring it – media and odor control based systems.
- Compact, energy efficient design drawing as little as 1 amp under full load, and as small in size as a household microwave.