The Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) is an agency within the U.S. Department of Labor. ODEP provides national leadership to increase employment opportunities for adults and youth with disabilities while striving to eliminate barriers to employment.
Links of Interest
- Advancing Opportunities: Accommodations Resources for Federal Managers and Employees
- Advising Youth with Disabilities on Disclosure: Tips for Service Providers
- Employer Assistance and Resource Network (EARN) on Disability Inclusion
- HIV/AIDS Disability Employment Policy Resources Page
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Workforce Recruitment Program