The Job Accommodation Network (JAN) is a free consulting service that provides information about job accommodations, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and the employability of people with disabilities.
Links of Interest
- All About JAN
- Assistive Technology in the Workplace
- Bridging the Gap Across Transition
- Disability Awareness to Increase Your Comfort, Confidence, and Competence
- Ergonomics in the Workplace
- Is your career page accessible?
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Module
- The Value Proposition for Engaging People with Disabilities
- Understanding and Applying the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act and Its Regulations Module