i.d. mate Summit
i.d. mate Summit is a portable “all-in-one” talking bar code scanner that aids visually or print impaired individuals with the identification of items via the product’s bar code or UPC. Using text-to-speech and digital voice recording technologies, it allows users to access an on-board database of product descriptions, along with a tailored set of recorded voice messages. With i.d. mate Summit, the user can quickly add additional voice recorded information to existing products or to items not found in the database. Additional bar code labels are available to label any product or item that does not already have a bar code. Adhesive, tag, and clothing labels can be placed on nearly anything. Simply scan the bar code and add a voice recording.
- Cyclone Scanner
- You don’t have to know where the bar code is. Simply move the scanner around the product to get a quick and reliable read.
- Lightweight and Portable
- Measures only 6 inches long and weighs just 7 ounces!
- SD Memory Card
- A standard SD card allows hours of recording and easy user firmware updates.
- Memo Recorder
- User can record, play and erase memos and messages.
- Inventory Capability
- Count, record, edit and manage product inventory on the go and upload data to a computer. Use for a myriad of jobs and tasks.
- Multiple Databases
- Create your own database for your business, hobby or collections.
- Rechargeable Battery
- A rechargeable high-capacity lithium battery gives many hours of continuous use.
- On-Board Help
- Have a question? Need some help? On-board answers are just a button press away.
- Adjustable Voice
- Easily adjust volume, speed and pitch. With earphone & microphone Jack