air400 Air Purifier
BISSELL air400 home air purifier provides Simply Clean Air™ from a trusted brand in homecare. We know life happens. With kids and pets in the home, there are also allergens, odors, dust, and other irritants we can't always see in our air that need to be cleaned. That's why air400 air purifier is designed to perform from the inside, out. It captures airborne particles and odors with three stages of filtration. One of three filter stages features a medical-grade HEPA filter, meaning BISSELL air400 is an air purifier that captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and smaller when on lowest fan speed, helping to remove airborne irritants like pet dander, pollen, dust, and smoke like that from wildfires, cooking and smoking.
- Every Purchase Saves Pets™. BISSELL® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Purifies Air in Large Rooms. Filter the air in large to medium rooms, like living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, offices, and basements. AHAM certified to filter the air in rooms 485 sq. ft. 4.8 times per hour, or about once every 12 minutes. Filters 783 sq. ft. three times per hour. Filters 1286 sq. ft. one time per hour.
- 3 Stages of Filtration for Simply Clean Air™. Includes a pre-filter, activated carbon filter and H13 medical-grade HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and smaller when on lowest fan speed, helping to remove airborne irritants like pet dander, dust, pollen, and smoke like that from wildfires, cooking and smoking.
- Carbon Filter with Honeycomb Structure. Filter is made up of thousands of activated carbon pellets that capture gasses, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and common household odors from cooking, pets, and smoke.
- Built Commercial Tough. Powerful XL fan and brushless, digital motor pull air in through the back of the air purifier and through the 3-stage filtration system, releasing clean air out of the top vent.
- Automated Night Mode. Activates and dims the digital display as less light enters the room.
- Automated CirQulate® System. PM 2.5 particle sensor monitors and provides color-coded, indoor quality readings in real time and adjusts to the appropriate fan speed for continuous clean air.
- Library Quiet & Low Energy. Energy Star certified and engineered with five fan speeds, including a low, library quiet level.
- Easy Filter Maintenance. Filter change indicator will inform you when it's time for new filters. Filters should be replaced approximately every 6 months. Only use genuine BISSELL Replacement Filters to ensure excellent performance.