air220 Air Purifier
BISSELL® air220 Air Purifier packs powerful indoor air purifying into a sleek and simplistic machine from a trusted brand in homecare. The unique design is apparent in its smooth edges and clean lines. Underneath its sleek design, you'll find three layers of filtration, including a pre-filter, activated carbon filter and H13 medical-grade HEPA filter. BISSELL® air220 is an air purifier that captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and smaller when on the lowest fan speed, helping to remove airborne irritants like dust, pet dander, pollen, and smoke like that from wildfires, cooking and smoking. BISSELL® air220 home air purifier also has a soft-touch dial that lets you control both fan speed and power.
- Every Purchase Saves Pets™. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- AHAM Verified. Tested to the AHAM Standard to have Smoke CADR of 167. Filters the air in a 259 sq ft room 4.8 times per hour, or about every 12 minutes, making it great for kitchens, basements, offices, bedrooms, and living rooms.
- Large Room Air Purification. Filters 417 sq ft with three changes per hour. Filters 626 sq ft with two air changes per hour. Filters 1252 sq ft with one air change per hour.
- Simply Clean Air™ with 3-Stage Filtration. Includes a pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and an H13 HEPA filter to capture large and fine particles, home odors, odors from pets and VOCs.
- Medical-grade HEPA Filters. Captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and smaller when on lowest fan speed, helping to remove airborne allergens and irritants like dust, pet dander, pollen, and smoke like that from wildfires, cooking and smoking.
- Carbon Filter with Honeycomb Structure. Filter has thousands of activated carbon pellets to capture gases, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and common household odors from cooking, pets and smoke.
- Optimal Aiflow. Powerful XL fan draws air in through the front of the machine and through three filters before releasing clean air from the top of the air purifier.
- Automate CirQulate® System. VOC sensor monitors and provides color-coded, indoor air quality feedback, adjusting to the appropriate fan speed for continuous clean air.
- Whisper Quiet Sound Level. Equipped with five fan speeds the lowest of which is whisper quiet. Perfect for bedrooms and contributes to a peaceful sleeping environment.
- Easy-to-Maintain Filters. Filter change indicator informs you when it's time for new filters. Filters should be replaced approximately every six months. Only use genuine BISSELL® Replacement Filters to ensure excellent performance.
More Information:View more information at www.bissell.com/bissell-air220-air-purifier-2609A.html
Tel: (833) 470-1876