Wind-Up Timer with Raised Markings
- heavyweight, long-ring kitchen timer.
- Can time for up to 60 minutes.
- Features an old-fashioned yet simple to use spin-dial.
- Dial is embossed with raised lines and numbers for tactile identification by the blind.
- Loud, ringing bell sounds when the time elapses.
- Rubber feet keep it from sliding around on the counter.
More Information:View more information at www.braillebookstore.com/Tactile-Timer.1
The Braille Superstore
33222 Lynn Ave.Abbotsford, BC, V2S 1C9
Tel: (800) 987-1231