Vividia Mini 5mm USB Flexible Inspection Camera Borescope Endoscope Microscope
By connecting the mini USB Flexible Inspection Camera to your PC via USB interface you are able to perform detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach places. This inspection camera is powered by a USB connection to your PC, so no batteries are required. The 20cm (7.9in) flexible cable can be bent into many shapes to fit into previously unreachable areas. With 0.3M pixels CMOS sensor, up to 50x magnification, and three built-in LEDs for illumination, this camera allows you to capture snapshots or videos with rich color. It is easy to take a snapshot using the hardware button or through software control. The images can be saved, compared and printed. The software which comes with the camera has measurement function for length, arc, and angle. The miniature 5mm camera head is perfect for up-close visual inspections in tiny spaces. It is ideal for use in automotive maintenance, electrical repair, instrument inspection, HVAC/R and the visual inspection of otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Image Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Format: JPEG
- Video Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Format: WMV
- Frame Rate: up to 30FPS @ VGA
- Focal Distance: around 0.7cm, fixed focus
- Magnification: up to 50x
- Photo Taken: by hardware button or by software control
- Illumination: 3 white LED lights with adjustable brightness
- USB Cable: 137cm (4.5ft) long with USB 2.0 interface
- Measurement Functions: Measure Length, Arc, Angle
More Information:View more information at www.oasisscientific.com/mini-5mm-usb-flexible-inspection-camera.html
Oasis Scientific, Inc.