The 4100vt near infrared phantom provide clinicians a means to practice near infrared and ultrasound visualization of vessels and guidance of needle placement. This model is especially useful for near infrared and ultrasound training programs, and medical education and simulation facilities for anesthesiology, emergency medicine, radiology, NICU, and nursing. The 4100vt also features vessels found in pediatric patients and is an excellent training tool for practicing difficult vascular access. The only near infrared training simulator device of its kind in the market.
- Trainer simulates superficial and reticular vessel images that vary in size and depth (pediatric and adult)
- For use with infrared or ultrasound access
- Mimics anatomical feel of needle insertion
- Two deeper vessels provide lifelike near infrared and ultrasound access scenarios
- Gravity-fed refill feature allows for uninterrupted training sessions