Truly Ergonomic CLEAVE Keyboard
The Truly Ergonomic CLEAVE Keyboard is the most advanced ergonomic mechanical keyboard, to completely redefine what the best ergonomic keyboard should feel like, and prove that it can truly feel like an extension of You.
The moment you first sit down in front of the Truly Ergonomic CLEAVE Keyboard, one of the first things you’ll notice is that some of the most commonly used keys have been moved to the center of the layout. There’s a very good reason for this, and it’s all about relative finger strength.
Your thumbs and index fingers are much stronger and faster than your pinky fingers will ever be. This is why we’ve reorganized the layout to bring the most commonly used keys within easy reach of your strongest fingers.
For example, heavy use keys like Shift & Enter can now be quickly actuated by the thumbs, and Backspace & Delete keys with the index fingers, allowing you to keep your hands in a comfortable position without having to constantly stretch your fingers. Optimizations like this are important because they reduce strain on your weaker fingers by leveraging your stronger fingers for most of the work.
- Optical Infrared Mechanical switches
- Aluminum Body
- Water resistant, Dust resistant, and even Snack resistant\
- LED Backlight with 10 Brightness levels and customizable profiles
- Dimensions (Wide Deep Height) of the Cleave Keyboard with keycaps: 13.6 x 8.8 x 1.25 inches / 345 x 225 x 33 mm
- Cable: 6.0 ft / 1.80 m -USB Type A connector
- Weight: 2 lb / 950 gr
- Top Body Material: Unibody, made from aerospace-grade Aluminum alloy.
- Keycaps: Cherry MX Cross-Mount compatible keycaps and MX compatible stabilizers for a satisfying feel, and also allowing to easily interchange keycaps.
- Switches: Optical Infrared Mechanical switches provide maximum speed and reliability, with no missing or double letters, and an extraordinary feel.
- Palmrest: Made with Polyurethane (PU); same as the cushioned armrest of some chairs.
- Compatibility: Works with Windows, macOS, & Linux.
Tactile Silent: Tactile feedback with a silent operation for a satisfying feel
Tactile Clicky: Tactile feedback and a soft click sound for a great typing experience
Linear Silent: A smooth linear approach with silent operation