The Beaver 5' Windstorm Random Orbit Sander
The Beaver Tools Windstorm™ 5" Industrial Random Orbit Sander is a low-vibration, pneumatic powerhouse that works equally well on millwork, framing, sheet metal, fiberglass and more:
- 10,000 RPM, 5-blade motor resists stalls and produces more useable power (speed can be adjusted using regulator) - 15.6 cfm @ 90 psi; 1/4" air inlet thread.
- Double row bearing, alloy valve and 9/16" shaft construction provide added durability. Steel alloy cylinder for longer life and less maintenance.
- 3" dia. palm grip allows one-handed operation while thermal-insulated housing prevents cold air transmission. Muffled exhaust greatly reduces noise levels.
- Uses 5" dia. solid (non-dust collection) pressure sensitive adhesive or hook & loop abrasive discs (not included).
- Wrench and operating instructions included.
- 3-1/2" high; weighs 1.8 lbs.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty.
More Information:View more information at woodworker.com/5-ro-psa-sander-316-orbit-mssu-147-236.asp
Woodworker's Supply, Inc.
1108 North Glenn Rd.Casper, WY 82601
Tel: (800) 645-9292