Synthesis Transport Chair
The Synthesis Transport Chair allows for safe patient transport in an accessible vehicle with the ability to keep the individual in the same chair for care and transport. The amount of transfers is reduced increasing the overall comfort and safety for both the individual and the caregiver.
Available in both rear caster or rear or mid-mount mag wheel configurations in up to 24″ seat width and 350 lb. weight capacity, the Synthesis Transport Chair meets the WC-19 full compliance standards. The WC19 Wheelchair standards are put forth by the American National Standards Institute / Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America https://www.ansi.org/">(ANSI /https://www.resna.org/">RESNA) and tested by the http://wc-transportation-safety.umtri.umich.edu/wts-standards/wc19-wheelchairs">University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI).
Offering outstanding benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Synthesis Transport Chair is ideal for:
• Transporting residents to appointments or outings.
• Improved posture, breathing, feeding, and overall comfort.
• Fall prevention and Safe patient handling.
• Accommodating hyperextension.
• Changing incontinence products without transferring from the chair.
• Individuals requiring Moderate to Advanced levels of nursing care.
• Severe Agitation and Involuntary Movement.
• Vehicle Transportation with an occupant.