Steelcase Series 1
- LiveBack™ flexor system in the backrest conforms to your body and moves with you to support the spine as you change postures
- Adjustable lumbar support dials in comfort
- Weight-activated tilt mechanism responds automatically as you sit and move – with one additional tension setting to increase the resistance you feel as you recline and an upright back stop locking you in an upright position
- The weight-activated tilt mechanism is synchronized so the seat and back work in harmony with each other, keeping the body securely supported in the chair and feet firmly planted on the floor so you can recline without leaving your optimal zone for seeing and reaching your work.
- Strong yet pliable foam with adaptive bolstering (air pockets under the foam) in the seat conforms to the body and creates pressure-free comfort
- Optional fully adjustable arms raise up and down, pivot in and out, and shift forward and back and side to side, to provide steady support for your arms so your shoulders can remain in a relaxed position