Series 2600 Ladders
SERIES 2600 is a superior line of partially assembled steel safety ladders. Designed and constructed for extra heavy duty use, these ladders have extra bracing and heavier materials to resist damage. They are available in 6-15 step sizes.
800 LB. LOAD RATING.
- 50° climb angle.
- Larger 1-1/4″ diameter tube base and back construction.
- 2-1/2″ rubber pads on front legs.
- 7″ deep steps, 12″ or 24″ deep top step.
- Ladders are equipped with the Cotterman® SafeLock caster system.
- Gray powder coat is the standard finish.
- Series 2600 ladders meet OSHA and ANSI standards.
- CAL-OSHA models also available.