Rescue Chair, the chair for stairs has many valuable features that make it the optimal choice as an EMS stair chair.
- If your facility is at risk for those requiring stair assistance during an emergency, or if needing to be utilized as a handicap stair chair, Rescue Chair™ gets individuals downstairs safely and effortlessly.
- The AOK Rescue Chair can be operated by one person, however, 2 to 4 people may be needed depending on the person's weight in the chair.
- The safest and easiest way to provide stair assistance and transport a disabled person down a flight of stairs in an emergency.
- The EMS stair chair is ready to use in just 5 seconds.
- The stair for chairs closes to a space saving 8" to 10".
- The AOK Rescue Chair meets and exceeds the American Disability Act (ADA) standards.
- The handicap stair chair could be the difference between life and death.
- Rescue Chair easily Pivots in tight 3-foot circles and landings.
- Lightweight construction allows for easy use.
- Rescue Chair conveniently hangs on the wall at strategic locations.
- Continuous rubber-belted treads and friction system allows for steady, regulated descent down stairways.
- SAFETY The Rescue Chair is available with an optional Dust Cover.
More Information:View more information at www.rescuechair.com/features.php
AOK Global Products, Ltd.
41 Mercedes Way, Unit - 14Edgewood, NY 11717
Tel: (800) 649-4265