Check out this convenient mini sound level meter from Pyle. It's capable of both A- and C-level weighting for environmental noise measuring, entertainment noise measurement, and other tasks. Max hold function keeps the top level held in memory. Fast and slow time weighting to get the results you need. Works from 0 to 100 dB (low) or 60 to 130 dB (high), at 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz with an accuracy of +/- 1.5 dB. The small shape is easily portable. 9V battery included.
- Max Hold and Data Hold Function
- Auto Power Off
- Level Range: Low - 0-100dB, High - 60-130dB
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5dB (ref. 94dB @ 1kHz)
- Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
- Frequency Weighting: A and C Type
- Time Weighting: Fast, Slow
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40ºC (32 to 104º F)
- Operation Humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 60º C (14 to 140º F)
- Storage Humidity: 10 to 75% RH
- Battery Type: 9V (Included)
- Dimensions: 9.06'' H x 2.17'' W x 2.17'' D
- Weight: 7.20 oz.
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 0.76 lbs.