Purcell 6" CSA/ESR Safety Boot
6" height, brown leather, waterproof, non-insulated, Vibram® Fire & Ice sole, CSA/ESR
The Purcell is a lower-profile boot that works well for both men and women. This style is particularly good for tasks that require a lot of kneeling or moving things into place with the foot, where the top of the toe experiences a lot of friction. The 5mm rubber toe cap – 25% thicker than the competition – covers a wider area than a bump toe and meets the leather evenly to reduce snagging. The flexible heel surround offers similar protection to the heel, to keep these boots looking good over the years.
- 5oz. full grain tumbled brown oiltan cowhide
- 5mm Stompers rubber toe cap
- Dri-Tec™ waterproof bootie with durable anti-microbial mesh lining
- Removable anti-fatigue polyurethane insole with anti-microbial mesh liner
- CSA Grade 1 composite safety toe with a wider toe box
- Kevlar™ Lenzi sole plate
- ESR Certified
- Vibram® Olympia Fire & Ice outsole with Safety-stitch, specifically engineered to provide better resistance to heat and superior traction on ice
- 360° Goodyear welted
More Information:View more information at workboot.com/collections/csa-boots/products/560-purcell
Viberg Boot Manufacturing Ltd.
#3-601 Boleskine RoadVictoria,
Tel: (800) 663-6388