Pronto M61 with SureStep (Rehab Version)
The Pronto M61 power wheelchair boasts a Standard power elevating seat that provides zero to five inches of elevation with six wheels on the ground for optimum stability. In the elevated position the M61 provides smooth driving and accessibility.
- Standard Power Elevating Seat provides up to 5 inches of lift.
- SureStep technology allows for smooth driving over thresholds and transitions up to 2" in height.
- Compact size for extremely tight overall turning radius.
- Available with rehab seating featuring Invacare's versatile ASBA seating system that can accomodate a wide variety of backs and cushions.
- Sleek and Stylish new design with contoured shrouds available in Candy Red or Deep Blue Pearl.
Capacity: 300 lbs. Ground Clearance: 2.6" Incline Capability: 9 degrees Overall Height: 35" - 37" Overall Length: Footboard up: 34" Footboard down: 38" - 40" Overall Width: 24" (excluding joystick) Product Weight: With batteries: 202 lbs. Without batteries: 155 lbs. Seat Depth: 16" - 18" Seat Height: Maximum 5" of power elevation Seat Width: 16" - 20" Speed: 4 mph (maximum) Turning Radius: 19.5" (front and rear turning radius)
More Information:View more information at www.cascadehealthcaresolutions.com/pronto-m61-with-surestep-rehab-version-p/M61R.htm
Cascade Healthcare Solutions
115 Burnett Ave. SRenton, WA 98057
Tel: (877) 480-3028