Public accommodation of individuals at key customer/visitor points of contact.
Compact and easy to install, this portable induction loop system readily accommodates individuals with hearing difficulties--at a bank teller window, information desk, store counter or anywhere customers/visitors need to hear what is being said. The PLA 90 picks up external voices with an integrated microphone or with an optional external microphone. The system transmits the spoken word directly and clearly to a listener’s hearing aid equipped with a T-Coil. Designed to meet ADA accessibility requirements.
- Users bring their own device (hearing aid with T-Coil)
- No charging or maintaining of receivers by the venue
- Magnetic signal couples directly to hearing aids equipped with telecoils (T-Coils)
- Headphone output for users without a hearing aid
- Can be used with optional loop receivers
- Can be portable or permanently installed
- Built-in microphone
- Optional external microphone
- Battery or AC powered
- 3-4 ft. (1m) range
- Auto shut-off on battery power
- Meets ADA / ADAAG guidelines