Olide SW100 Electric Residential Swing Automatic Door Opener/Operator
The SW100 is a low energy automatic ada swing door opener that is activated by wireless push buttons.This system operates in both automatic and manual modes,In manual mode, door opens with very little pressure and closes slowly providing easy operation for handicapped or pedestrians
With advanced wide voltage technique,it makes the SW100 highly adapt to voltage fluctuations between 110-220VAC +/-10%, it can be used in areas almost of the world whether it is a peak in urban power or insufficient power supply in remote areas.More energy saving and durable than ordinary single input voltage.
The SW100 is a kit with an automatic door opener for both inswinging and outswinging doors and two stainless handicap push to exit buttons for automatic doors. This system is designed to secure your door and have the capabilities of automatically and manually opening and closing it as well. A simple yet secure system for areas such as offices, hospitals, elderly homes, banks, commercial locations, and much more.
- Swing application: one-way inswing or outswing open, single leaf and double leaf standard doors
- Voltage: 110-220 VAC +/-10%
- Motor: DC 24V brushless motor
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Opening Time: 3-7 sec. @ 90 degrees
- Hold Open Time: 1-30 sec. Adjustable
- Max. Door Frame Depth:450mm / 17.7"
- Door Width: Max. 1200mm / 47.2" Min. 660mm / 26"
- Max. Opening Angle:120 degrees
- Environment Temperature: -20C to 50C -4F to 122F
- Operation noise: Less than 55db
- Opener size: 21.45''(L)*3.35''(W)*3.74''(H)
- Opener weight:10kg/ 22.0 LBS