Nightingale 24/7hd-HR Heavy Duty Intensive Use Chair with Headrest
The Nightingale 24/7hd-HR Heavy Duty Intensive Use Chair with Headrest is built to withstand the all day use multi-shift environments require while offering a 450 pound weight capacity and numerous ergonomic features and adjustments to accommodate numerous body types and sizes. Height and width adjustable arms allow users with differing body types to find a common ground of comfort as you sink into its dense three-inch-thick ENERSORB foam seat. The ratchet-adjusted headrest is ideal for taller users, while built-in lumbar support and a waterfall design on the seat and arm pads, you'll be hard-pressed to find another intensive use chair with as much durability and flexibility.
- Supports up to 450 lbs due to a steel reinforced frame, oversized aluminum base, and heavy-duty pneumatic cylinder
- 3" thick ENERSORB foam seat is highly resilient and offers custom, contoured support
- Built-in lumbar support and a waterfall seat design encourage proper postures while seated
- Contoured back offers exceptional ergonomic support
- Available with standard 2-way adjustable arms, swing away arms, or no arms
- Oversized dual wheel carpet or hard floor casters