IP Video Attendant Station
Talkaphone’s AVM-1 IP Video Attendant Station creates a seamless integration between VOIP-200 Series Compact IP Call Stations and the attendant station. Multiple call stations can be connected to multiple master stations to create a robust access control system.
- Unit receives a basic pre-program to integrate easily with Talkaphone VOIP-200 series and includes technical support
- Basic telephony features include: hold, transfer, call waiting and call history
- Advanced telephony features (requires SIP-based PBX) include: forward, call park/pickup, 6-way audio conferencing, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA), virtual MPK, boss-secretary virtual button, hot desking, flexible dial plan and server redundancy and failover
- Also featured: flexible dial plan, personalized music ringtones, downloadable phonebook and personalized music ringtones
- Supports up to 30 VOIP-200 Series IP Call Stations