Honeywell North PAPR System, Belt-Mounted
The Honeywell North Primair 700 (PA700) Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) is engineered to be ergonomic, efficient and effortless to get workers on the job faster and keep them comfortable and productive. Offering convenience, comfort, and confidence, the PA700 is a belt mounted, powered air purifying respirator platform from Honeywell Industrial Safety.
- All-in-one, integrated unit – battery and blower motor contained in compact casing; delivers better safety.
- Side-mounted battery – contained in housing on five (5) sides and locks into place to reduce accidental disconnections.
- Ergonomic belt – distributes weight evenly and prevents slipping; adjustable nylon straps for additional support; optional comfort pad.
- Smart breathing tube connection – twist and lock connector angles tube away from back.
- Efficient keypad – illuminated, easy-to-read display; large buttons for easy operation – even for workers wearing gloves; offers access to adjustable airflow with three speeds; buttons are spaced apart to prevent accidental shut down of the unit when changing airflow speed.
- Filter connection – P100 filter locks into place with a quarter turn, assuring workers they are secure.
- Optional filter cover – smooth design is easy to wipe clean; protects filter from impact and during decontamination showers.