Hearing HotSpot Room Loop
The PLA-215 Hearing HotSpot Room Loop helps T-coil hearing aid wearers hear conversations at home or in small conference rooms up to 540 sq. ft. (50 sq. m.) It can also be used with optional loop receivers.
The system includes 120 ft. (37 m.) of induction loop wire - simply feed from the amplifier and back to it again, forming a loop. In addition to settings for basic volume and tone, the digitally controlled induction loop amplifier uses Automatic Gain Control to stabilize the volume for fluctuating input levels. The device can accommodate the connection of two audio sources; choose your source with the quick touch of a button.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Magnetic signal couples directly to hearing aids equipped with telecoils (T-coils)
- Headphone output for monitoring audio output
- Can be used with optional loop receivers
- Mic and line inputs
- Automatic gain control
- Color: Silver
- Power supply: 95-265 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Loop output: 2.85 amps
- Includes loop wire, microphone with 4m/13ft cable, cable installation kit & power cord
Dimensions: 7" x 1.6" x 5.5" (210 x 610 x 360 mm) (HxWxD)
Weight: 2 lbs. (905 g)