Geemarc AmpliVOICE50 Talking Caller ID Phone (Corded)
Vocalization of names and numbers is just one of the key features of this corded phone. The AmpliVOICE50 is very flexible and can be easily set up to meet the user's specific requirements. With 40dB of amplification, the corded phone is designed to meet the needs of people with either vision or hearing impairments and provides a convenient speaker phone for hands free conversations.
- 64 number incoming call log - listen to the incoming calls
- 30 number phone book - 30 names can be recorded and you will hear the name being spoken in your own voice when the phone starts to ring
- audible registration on the keypad - listen as you dial the numbers
- hands free speaker phone
- 3 direct memory keys can be used as emergency numbers with sequential dialing
- hearing aid compatible
- receiving volume (+12dB); receiving tone (+10dB)
- large, backlit display with bright visual ring indicator
- called ID
- adjustable ringer volume
Note: This phone can either speak the number of the caller's name, depending on which setting you select.