Forearm Weight by HandiThings
For those who experience tremors during fine motor tasks, the HandiThings Forearm Weight by HandiThings is designed to reduce such tremors. This tubular weighted stretch sleeve distributes the weight evenly along the full length of the forearm, allowing maximum flexibility and mobility.
The Forearm Weight by HandiThings provides proprioceptive input, increases sensory feedback, enhances kinesthetic awareness, and can be used for strengthening exercises. Therapists recommend wearing it during fine motor or self help activities. It is an alternative for those who need extra sensory input during handwriting, but aren't able to tolerate a weighted glove or weighted pencil.
Constructed of durable stretch cotton Lycra and lead free steel shot, the HandiThings Forearm Weight also uses heavy duty stitching for added durability. The symmetrical weight means it can be worn on either arm. The HandiThings Forearm Weight comes in 5 sizes, which can be determined by the circumference of the fullest part of the forearm.
- Fits: Left or Right forearm.
- Materials: Lycra, lead free steel shot. Contains Latex.
- Extra Small: Fits 5.0 - 6.5 inches, weighs 1/4 lb.
- Small: Fits 6.5 - 8.0 inches, weighs 1/2 lb.
- Medium: Fits 8.0 - 9.5 inches, weighs 1 lb.
- Large: Fits 9.5 - 11.5 inches, weighs 1 lb.
- Extra Large: Fits 11.5 - 14.0 inches, weighs 1 lb.
- Color: Black.
- Care: Hand washing and air-drying is recommended.
- Made in: USA.