Folding Crutches, Millennial Folding Crutches, In-Motion Pro X - Tall
This crutch has recently been introduced into the consumer market and is getting very good responses. The Millennial crutch has several new and innovative features that is revolutionizing the traditional crutch. The three primary unique features that separate the Millennial Crutch from standard crutches are:
- Folding design for easy storage in vehicles, airplanes and restaurants, approx. 26" X 16".
- Spring assisted shock absorber
- Ergonomic handle that maximizes blood flow and nerve conduction
- Natural Relaxed Hand Position
- Reduces carpal tunnel syndrome
- Eliminates numbness and tingling.
- Larger underarm area increases sense of walking stability
- Millennial crutch has a large and stable underarm cradle
- A pliable and durable tip lasting 35% longer than a traditional crutch tip.
- Made of strong T-6, 6061 composition aluminum holding up to 400 lbs.
- Push pin folding design
- The Millennial crutch received the "National Merit Award - 2005-2006 Best New Product" Awarded for the product that most improves the quality of life. Competing against hundreds of new products it's a distinguished honor, voted on by peers in the industry.
- 5 year manufactures warrantee against defects.